Partnership Working Group
The Partnership Working Group includes directors, clinical leaders and senior managers from both trusts. It meets weekly and has six aims:
1. Develop a vision for the trusts over the next six months to three years.
2. Oversee plans for working together to keep the Trust boards and executives aware of progress.
3. Create a framework for collaboration to allow services and departments to progress their own integration.
4. Provide advice to executives, specialties and departments.
5. Help speed up integration efforts where needed.
6. Prioritise and manage a programme of the more detailed integration projects.