This policy sets out how we use and protect any information that you give when you use this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering your interest with us (including your e-mail address, telephone number and name);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of receiving news about future products and services;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you information about future products and developments and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see a tick box allowing you to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.